Friday, March 27, 2009

Nova Update--Headers and Rack and Pinion

My new headers arrived today from Wildman Racing in Walton, Indiana. Wow, what a great set of tubes and man are they big! Hopefully they'll be a nice boost in power. The fit is great. Better clearance in critical areas than the much smaller Stahl headers that I had before. If you're in the market for custom headers, let me put you in touch with Joe at Wildman Racing.

The rack and pinion project is in full swing. I didn't know if I'd get it done before race season, but looks like I will. I should have some pictures very soon and plan on documenting the details in a new Watson Guide. Looks like the weight reduction will be very close to 25 lbs. I'm keeping close track on that and will post the official results when all the parts are fabbed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home